Welcome to the Investor section of our website. We invite you to read through to learn more about Panoro Minerals Ltd. If you can't find what you are looking for or, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact:
Renmark Financial Communications Inc.
Barbara Komorowski: email@example.com
Barry Mire: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lynn Butler: email@example.com
Tel.: (416) 644-2020 or (514) 939-3989
To view our latest fact sheet, please click here
We feel that Panoro Minerals Ltd. is an exciting investment opportunity and would like to draw your attention to some key investment highlights:
- Highly prospective portfolio that includes thirteen copper and gold properties and one polymetallic project
- Cotabambas project contains an NI 43-101 compliant referred resource of 404.1 Mt @ 0.42% Cu, 0.23g/t Au and 2.84g/t Ag @ 0.2% Cueq cut-off (AMEC 2012).
(in-situ content of 3.75 billion lbs. Cu, 3.0 million oz. Au, 36.9 million oz. Ag)
- Antilla project contains an NI 43-101 resource of 154 Mt @ 0.47% Cu and 0.009% Mo @ 0.25% Cu cut-off (AMEC, 2009).
(in-situ content of 1.6 billion lbs. Cu and 30 million lbs. Mo)
- Flagship projects located in the same region as the Constancia Copper Project, acquired by Hudbay Minerals in January 2011 and Haquira Copper Project acquired by First Quantum Minerals in October 2010. Also in the region, Xstrata announced over $5.7 Billion investment into its two large copper projects, Las Bambas and Antapaccay.
- Well financed company
- Active exploration programs underway